I'm In!

signup to receive exclusive updates, discounts, and more!

portraits

life

studio

Facebook Copy-color Created with Sketch.
Instagram-color Created with Sketch.

-audrey

Welcome to the blog! I'm Audrey, and I'm a wedding and portrait photographer based in Green Bay, WI. This is where you can view my latest work, browse tips and inspiration for turning your digital images into physical form, and follow along with the behind the scenes of my life! Feel free to snuggle up with a fur child and stay a while! Thanks for stopping by!

hello + welcome!

It’s official – Jessica and Cole have tied the knot! This past weekend I had the honor of photographing these two at the sweetest location EVER. Nestled away in the trees on the Lake Michigan shore just south of Baileys Harbor stands a historic wooden chapel. You almost miss it as you are walking around the 441-acre Bjorklunden estate. The Boynton Chapel was modeled after a Norwegian church built in the 1100’s. It has no electricity, and a max capacity of 36! Walking through the door was ethereal – the handcrafted wooden furnishings and paintings on the walls transport you to another world. Even on a cool fall day, it was cozy. The chapel is humble and captivating all at once – a perfect metaphor for the love that Jessica and Cole share. I truly loved everything about this day, rain and all.

Jessica is one of those people who already feels like an old friend when you meet her. Cole looked at her the way you hope to see every groom look at his bride on their wedding day. Their families were SO warm and welcoming and the chapel served as an enchanting and cozy place on a drizzly day. Reverend Phil Sweet officiated the wedding with words that tugged on your heartstrings. Don’t mind me in the back, tearing up behind my camera! There are just too many good things I could say about this day and these people.

Here are some of my favorite photos from Jessica and Cole’s big day. Congrats Mr. And Mrs. Nelson!!

1. Aja says:

What a wonderful bunch of pictures. They look beautiful.

2. Dave and Lolly Ratajczak says:

We are very happy to see such love and happiness.
    We send you ours as yours grows.
    Dave and Lolly Ratajczak

3. Bonnie Statz says:

Magical photos of a dear couple. Audrey captured the heart and soul of this special couple.

4. Lynn Gilchrist says:

Oh, what an enchanting start to your new life together, Jessica and Cole! You have all our hearts and we can all feel we were with you on this beautiful day! You and your pictures are breathtaking!

5. Claudia says:

I felt like I experienced the whole wedding and am so blissed out by the pictures. So many thanks!! And congrats to the charming couple Mr and Mrs Nelson!!

6. Cali says:

Their love is perfectly captured in these photos. Love that lasts a lifetime.

7. Lori Crittenden says:

Weddings can be so busy for the in-laws, that we can miss so much that is happening. You capturing these lovely photos of our children, brings us such joy.
    To be able to see the love and joy in there faces and the beautiful surroundings are precious moments we get se see over again. You made these memories special for us to viewover and over again.

8. Kelly says:

Amazing images of an amazing couple~ Congrates you two, cheers to this adventure of love and laughter with the one you adore most!

9. Melissa says:

You artistically captured the awesomeness of Jess and Cole’s individual spirits as well as, the beautiful connection between them.

10. Linda says:

Our daughter and new son’s wedding was enhanced by the beautiful memories you have preserved with your artful photography!

comments

Facebook Copy-color Created with Sketch.

-audrey